Project Management Assistance
Our project management assistance covers the entire project scope from upstream strategic thinking to operational support:
Project scoping phase
- Give a general provisional estimate
- Feasibility study
- Go/No Go phase
Requirements gathering phase
- Drafting of general specifications.
- General design.
- Drafting of detailed functional specifications including models of the user journey
- in a design thinking methodology.
- Subdivision of the solution (MVP, V1, V2 etc.)
- Functional architecture: Data transfer diagrams, projection in the general architecture.
Application development and interfacing phase
- Validation of development environments and recipe
- Validation of software modules delivered in pre-production according to DSFD specifications
- Validation of the various interfaces required in pre-production.
- Validation and testing
Application acceptance phase
- Writing test scripts.
- Management of the functional and technical acceptance until the total removal of anomalies.
Change management phase
- Training of key users
- Implementation of tutorial videos that serve as user guides
- Implementation of technical documentation and procedure manuals
- Device stabilization
- Drafting of the IS deployment file (Functional architecture file, method file
- versioning and data recovery, authorization file)